2009. március 22., vasárnap

Animals

Firstly: I don't know, whatabout I want to write... It's Sunday, End of March, almost April.. It was an interesting, but in many of its part sad month. (Is it a right sentence..?) In the school we've seen a very sad video about animals. It was a project of two of my classmates. We've almost cried. This video was about, how Americans treat animals. It was disgusting and maddening. I know that not only Americans do this, but....

Because of this, I'va made a lot of pictures of my two cuties, Tücsök (in English: cricket), and Cinci. Tücsök is my dog, and Cinci is my cat. :)




Isn't they cute? Could you hurt them?

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Yeah they're kinda cute. I know about those kind of videos showing how badly people treat animals. In Italy i'm a member of an animalist association and yeah those videos are not only disgusting about how much evil men can do but they do always tear up my heart after viewing.
    Cheers

    VálaszTörlés